The following rules will apply when when you are attending your appointment, so we can all adhere to the new COVID-19 regulations.
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival
- Only one person may enter the salon at one time. This means you will have to come by yourself
- Please try to bring as little belongings as possible with you
- In order to add the extra time in between appointments that I need to carry out additional cleaning of all equipment, tools, rooms etc. I will be having to take less appointments
- If you or any one you live with are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID 19 please let me know and your appointment will have to be rearranged
- I will be wearing PPE and you will need to wear a mask, If you don’t have a mask I can supply one for £1 each (this is non profitable for me)
- You must turn up on time, if early please wait in the car
- Contactless card payments will now be accepted, if paying by cash please bring exact money only.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and your understanding, the rules are in place to protect the health of you, me and our loved ones.