Professional Gelcolor Nails
In order to maintain soft supple skin on your hands and healthy strong beautiful nails it is recommended that you have a professional manicure every 4 – 6 weeks. Gelcolor Nails may need reapplication after about 2 weeks. Your hands are indulged with OPI Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion and Replenishing Oil, which are known to revitalize your hands and nails. Correct removal is so important. Purebella can remove the GelColor without any damage to your natural nails.
OPI GelColor will only last as long as you look after your nails and you must be realistic with the wear of Gelcolor Nails. Although they can last for two weeks, lots of manual/ heavy work could wear them more quickly.
- Don’t bite, pick, peel or attempt to remove the GelColor without professional advice for safe removal.
- To keep your GelColor and your natural nails in good condition, book regular appointments.
- Always wear gloves whist washing up or cleaning.
- Apply Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion as often as you can during the day.
- Maintain cuticles by applying Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil as often as you can during the day.
OPI Recommended Products
- Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion
- Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing
- Oil OPI Nail Lacquer